Today, we SYSTEMATIZE!
Today we have a lot on our plate, not necessarily just in terms of the agency, but also in terms of personal life.
Here’s what we got going on!
- A lot of catching up to do today – Sleep, reading work, blog, and updates.
- Business Mastery, let’s get to the bottom of it!
- LinMailPro automated LinkedIn System
Let’s just focus on those for now!
. . .
I fell waaaay behind on all of those mentioned above, sleep, blog, reading, so half my day was invested into just catching up.
I definitely expected this to happen, which is all good. Life never really happens as planned.
Half the day was blogging catching up on the last three days, and even this day itself is a catch up blog day.
Got caught up on my book Mastery, by Robert Greene
I find it super important that you never skip 2 days of anything.
If it’s part of the daily routine, then I gotta bust my ass and do whatever it takes to catch up. I know the standard that I hold myself to shouldn’t even be like this, but it happens.
Gotta get a little more organized!
. . .
Got on the phone with Gill about business mastery.
Oh man what a courageous conversation I had to have there, and that’s completely fine.
There are a couple of contingencies that must be followed and risks that I have to take if I’m going to make it out to business mastery, and because of that, I had to take another quarter of my day making calls to lock it in.
Here’s what I know about Business Mastery:
People that are the BEST OF THE BEST fly out from ALL OVER THE WORLD to go and attend this event.
Last year, they had the CEO of AirBnb, CEO of Warbie Parker, and the CEO of Soul Cycle all speak on stage to give pointers on how to run an effective business.
I know if I get this value and this content in the beginning of my business, I can steer my business to where it needs to be STRAIGHT FROM THE GET GO.
I know I may be starting this agency, and we’re on what . . . Day 26?
If there’s one thing that I want to do, it’s to begin with the end in mind while running this Agency.
We’re all looking to put a dent in the universe, and I think it’s through this agency is how I’ll be looking to do my part.
. . .
Anyway . . .
Aside from the rant, we got the update from the LinkedIn automation system:
I was having plenty of difficulties trying to get this up and running, but I just couldn’t figure out how to go about doing it.
So I decided to knock out and finish the job the next day.
Definitely needed to catch up on sleep.
. . .
I know this one was pretty short, but here’s what I’ve accomplished today:
- Plenty of CATCH UP – Sleep, blogs, reading, and then some.
- Got on a couple calls regarding business mastery, and agreed to a couple contingencies that definitely made me uncomfortable – but that’s how we stretch the comfort zone, isn’t it?
- Purchased LinMailPro, and began starting to systemize!
What is up and coming:
- Lock in down on how to perform an effective consultation through Entrepreneur Alliance and Prospecting on Demand
- DIRECT OUTREACH!
- Create a google slide presentation for dentists and chiropractors
- EDITING EVERYTHING!
- LAUNCH EVERYTHING!!
Here are a list of funnel projects in the pipeline:
- Hailey’s Funnel (Done!)
- David CPM (90% Done, need to figure out hosting and little tweaks)
- David IML (Done!)
- Christina Spa (Done until further notice)
- Backflow Preventer (Done until further notice)
- Miro’s 2 T Shirt Funnels (Done until further notice)
- Miro’s Digital Marketing Agency (Need Miro’s feedback on what I have)
- Jonathan APR Free (Will follow up with Jonathan soon)
- My own funnel for Strategic Advantage (DONE)
Things to keep in the back of my mind:
- Pay Funnels – I will be using this soon once I land a client.
Eyes on the Prize:
Launch LinMailPro and Launch my Facebook Ads Campaign.
Once I get this system automated and running, I just need to be catching up with the volume and influx of leads coming in.
Let’s full charge ahead towards automation!