“The Dream is Free, The Hustle is Sold Separately”
That face you make when you’re DETERMINED to make these last 3 days of the month the all time BEST!
Here’s how we’re winning the day today:
- LinkedIn Automation system set up – We’re browsing for a new one!
- Going to wrap up this Funnel Opt In once and for all!
- Edit the video for Facebook Ads!!
We’re solely focusing on these three for today!
You’ll hear back from how it goes in just a moment!
. . .
So we figured out this Opt In Funnel thing!!
Here it is!!
Sent in this message, and I realized I had to use ZAPIER and lock in some details for it to fully work!
And there we go, we set it up so that we know what name they input, email address, notes, and time created!
Oh you know, it only took about 20 tries to get it right, but now that I’ve got it, I’VE GOT IT FOR GOOD!
. . .
ON TO LINKEDIN AUTOMATION!
So based off of what I’ve heard from the Prospecting On Demand mastermind group, here is the system I’m looking to work with!
There it is! Linked Helper!
This one has a Free Trial, and is definitely a lot more economical!
Let’s play around and see how this one works!
. . .
AAAANNNDDD HERE IT IS!!
This is the new system!
We got LinkedHelper up and running, and frankly, I think it’s a lot easier and better to use than LinMailPro!
AAAANNNDDD, It’s more ECONOMICAL (Some would say cheap, but I think cheap implies cheap in quality as well, but not with LinkedHelper!)
With LinkedHelper, you can auto connect, auto endorse, and auto message!
It does everything LinMailPro does, and it wasn’t as confusing!
Although the Russian dude has kind of an accent when watching the instruction videos, I still approve of this software!
Super happy with it.
If only I can show you a video, but since I can’t, here is an anti-climactic screenshot of LinkedHelper in action!
There it is!!
Today with LinkedHelper, we were able to auto connect with 72 people, all hands free!!
One system down, now we’re working on the other one to go!
. . .
I thought about it, and if I was going to take some time to set up an automation system, I need to have my LinkedIn down PAT and OPTIMIZED!
So I went on the Prospecting On Demand course and learned how to Optimize my LinkedIn!
Prospecting On Demand also comes with cool resources like . . .
The LinkedIn Optimization Checklist!
BOOM! Now my LinkedIn looks like THIS!
Clean lookin’ front page!!
I’m liking it!
Now as I was working on that . . . you’ll never believe what happened next!
While I was working at the local coffee shop, somebody came up to me because he saw my funnel hacker sticker laptop!
Turns out he is also a fellow funnel hacker (Well more than 28 days into it of course!)
He gave me plenty of pointers about my ClickFunnels page that I’m definitely going to implement and do some reworks on!
Reworks to be continued, just not today!
. . .
I wanted to get started on the Facebook System, but I know the day is winding down and there’s so much time in a day.
So instead, I had to get my foot in the door with the Facebook System, so I did what I could in the little time I had left and worked on the company page!
Here it is!
Not bad eh?!
Just the basics on there, just to get it going!
We’ll continue on with the details as time progresses!
Here’s what I’ve got accomplished today!
- Got my email opt in integrated onto ClickFunnels (TODAY I BECOME VICTORIOUS!)
- Ditched LinMailPro and got LinkedHelper for my LinkedIn Automation (YET AGAIN, VICTORIOUS!)
- Facebook Company Page start! A pretty good start if you ask me! (I’m loving the medical background with white logo, do you?!)
What is up and coming:
- Lock in down on how to perform an effective consultation through Entrepreneur Alliance and Prospecting on Demand
- Create a google slide presentation for dentists and chiropractors
- EDITING EVERYTHING!
- LAUNCH EVERYTHING!!
- OH! Also . . . I need to go through a getting started checklist and plan to make the most efficient consultation as possible! (Ideally, 20 minutes max, consult, getting started, and payment! – That’s the best case scenario!)
Here are a list of funnel projects in the pipeline:
- Hailey’s Funnel (Done!)
- David CPM (90% Done, need to figure out hosting and little tweaks)
- David IML (Done!)
- Christina Spa (Done until further notice)
- Backflow Preventer (Done until further notice)
- Miro’s 2 T Shirt Funnels (Done until further notice)
- Miro’s Digital Marketing Agency (Need Miro’s feedback on what I have)
- Jonathan APR Free (Will follow up with Jonathan soon)
- My own funnel for Strategic Advantage (DONE)
Things to keep in the back of my mind:
- Pay Funnels – I will be using this soon once I land a client.
Eyes on the Prize:
I have three more days to set up my automation systems!!
Got LinkedIn down pat, now we need Facebook completed!!
I’m expecting a floodgate of leads to come in once this all launches!
For now, we’re pretty good to go for today.
I can honestly say I worked my ass off today.
I WON THIS DAY!!!
If I can end off the days saying this, then I know I’ve done my job!